The Glazier is responsible for:
• Removing and installing glass products in commercial applications
• Cutting glass to precise specifications and handling products in an expert and safe manner
• Expert use tools of the trade to perform all aspects of preparation, installation, and quality control
A Glaziers work is performed inside and outside on commercial construction job sites in all weather conditions, sometimes at great heights.
- Have a good work history, a background in construction or caulking, perimeter sealing, expansion joints, structural silicon, and backer rod installation is strongly preferred.
- OSHA 10 or 30 training a plus.
- Be able to do precise measuring.
- Have the ability to withstand working in all weather conditions.
- Be mechanically inclined and possess the physical stamina to perform all of the duties required of the position.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Have the ability to solve problems and explain past problem-solving successes.
- Have a positive, “Can Do-Want To” attitude.
- Be punctual, dependable, hardworking, and looking for a career.
- Candidates for these positions must be able to work hours to serve our customers’ needs which can include long hours and Saturdays.
- Starting pay will be commensurate with previous experience and overall fit for the job.
Apply Through Email or the form below.
Please submit your resume and compensation requirements for any of the positions listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.