Job Summary: The Territory Manager is responsible for driving sales in the local Miami and Shelby County market by nurturing local relationships and competitively bidding and managing projects that ensure Hemm’s Glass is customers’ first choice for glazing products and services.
Develops mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external project stakeholders to create new business opportunities, increased the likelihood of project success, and improve reoccurring revenue streams.
Accurately estimates material and labor including proactive customer follow-up with the intent of creating a competitive advantage in order to maximize closure ratio.
Drive each job to ensure worry-free projects for our customers, vendors, and employees.
- 3+ years of estimating experience within construction
- Glass experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Effective organizational and time management skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously
Apply through email or the form below.
Please submit your resume and compensation requirements for any of the positions listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.