We are looking for a Shop Coordinator to join our team!
- Accountable for shop operations and customer service to ensure revenue and profitability goals are achieved.
- Provide support as needed to Project Managers to facilitate timely project completion.
- Ensure tenant properties are maintained in accordance to contract requirements and at expected standards.
- Will interact and provide service to customers in person or answer shop phone to capture work order information.
- Will be accountable to appropriately identify customer needs sell products or services that will best meet those needs.
- Coordinate with Sidney Service Sales to ensure all shop locations are appropriately staffed to ensure coverage and store opening and closings around established operating hours, along with ensuring staffing needed to complete shop work orders on time.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the shop, along with any company vehicles under shop’s direction or control.
- Will perform shop service work duties such as wind shield installations and table work for external customers or other Hemm’s project work as required or service work such as UPS glass.
- Provide project support as needed to Project Managers, which may include such activities as: cutting laminated glass, mirrors, screens, window tinting, etc.
- Receive and properly record the receipt of any shop deliveries of products, materials or documentation.
- Ensure Office Manager is notified of any stock transfers and material purchase orders with proper cost allocation assigned to the correct shop.
- Monitor inventory, order and pick up as required any supplies that are required for “table work”.
- Ensure shop pricing books are up to date and consistent with all other shops for pricing of services and materials.
- Coordinate as needed with the Piqua Tool and Vehicle Manager on any request to purchase or repair tools.
- Accountable for assisting directly or securing assistance for building maintenance and repair request from property tenants.
- Must have 2 years of related experience of industry related experience; ideally will have prior experience working in retail service environment.
- Apply principles of rational systems to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Mathematical Development:
- High school math required.
- Ability to read technical manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; speak with poise and confidence, using correct Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Licensures and Certifications:
- High School Diploma required.
Apply through email or the form below.
Please submit your resume and compensation requirements for any of the positions listed above to email@example.com or via the form below.
Application Form (PDF)
Voluntary Self-Identification Veterans Form
Applicant Disability Self-Identification Form
Applicant EEO Self-Identification Form
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sidney Troy