We are looking for an Estimator to join our team!
The Estimator role is responsible for developing beneficial relationships with customers and vendors while providing accurate and appropriate project estimates to secure recurring sales.
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external project stakeholders to increase the likelihood of project success, create opportunities and improve reoccurring revenue stream.
- Accurately estimate material and labor with the intent to create a competitive advantage in order to maximize closure ratio and margins.
- Review specification books and blueprints to ensure project cost estimates are accurate and comprehensive.
- Follow-up as necessary with vendors on pricing and availability of all project materials.
- Submit the proposed project take-off document to vendors to solidify project material availability and pricing.
- Create a clear and professional project take-off proposal document.
- Prepare a project take-off to ensure appropriate windows and glass doors are specified, along with clearly capturing all necessary fixtures and requirements for assembly of the project.
- Prepare final project quotation and ensure project is competitively priced within the market and maintains targeted company margins.
- Thoroughly review all documents and clearly identify any omissions, discrepancies or overlaps in project scope of project before submission.
- Submit project quotation to the customer and follow up as necessary to ensure closure of the project sale.
- Submit project quotation for a final internal review prior to submission to the customer.
- 3+ years of estimating experience within construction
- Glass experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Effective organizational and time management skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously
Apply through email or the form below.
Please submit your resume and compensation requirements for any of the positions listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
Application Form (PDF)
Voluntary Self-Identification Veterans Form
Applicant Disability Self-Identification Form
Applicant EEO Self-Identification Form
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piqua